Whether or not you are an avid football supporter in this World cup season, here is something to cheer for: Game watching snacks needs not be the death of you!
It’s pretty clear that all these over times and impressive plot twist (We are looking at you Sweden) will make you reach for the nearest chips bag. No judging here, our consumption of tray mix, balsamic vinegar & Salt chips and the inevitable sweets have definitely increased significantly since the games have started…. that’s why, fort those “once every few games” sanity checks, Ofer has designed this refreshing, guilt-free recipe to indulge your snacking. It’s a fast and original combination and can be assembled during the half time debrief!
Watermelon Feta Half-Time “Salad”
- Freshly cut watermelon
- Crumbled Feta cheese
- Balsamico sauce
- Shredded fresh mint leaves
- with a large and sharp knife, carefully cut the watermelon first in half, then in quarters, slicing into individual servings.
- Separate the flesh from the skin
- Sprinkle the feta, shredded mint leaves and drizzle with cream of Balsamico
- Enjoy while cheering for your favorite team!
Coming up is Sweden – England; we know who we will be cheering for – How about you?
Watch a 1 minute video how to make it on You tube: