WE STARTED OUR OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL SO PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE.
THE LINK TO THE MAKING OF THIS RECIPE VIDEO :
Pizza recipes you can find anywhere and lots of. But the reason for this recipe post is mostly the combination between the dough recipe and the outstanding effective Pizza setting of the Bosch accent line oven.
The dough comes out amazingly crispy and equal all over and with no pizza stone at all.
We used Bosch optimum kitchen machine for the dough and Bosch multi-talent food processor for grating the cheese.
For the dough base (makes 6 long oval pizzas):
- 1 kg white flour
- 20 gr dry yeast
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 2 full Tbs honey or sugar
- 80 ml of olive oil
- 6 dl lukewarm water
- 2 tsp dried basil as an option
Steps for the dough base:
- Put the flour, yeast, salt & sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the water and olive oil and blend till firm.
- Cover and let it rest for 45 min.
Ingredients for the tomato sauce:
- 500 gr organic tomato passata
- 4 Tbs tomato purée
- 2 4 Tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp red paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- Pinch of salt
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Steps for the building up the pizza:
- Heat the oven to 210°C -220°C
- Divide the dough into 6 dough parts in the shape of balls.
- Spread flour on top.
- Flatten them into oval shape as in the images, to fit two dough bases in each trey.
- Spread the tomato dressing all over the pizza dough base.
- Spread the grated cheese on top.
- Spread your favourite toppings (3 options are listed below).
- Cook in the oven for 14 min.
- Slice to triangles and spread some pizza spice mix or/and oregano.
Toppings combo ideas:
- Grated Edam/Emmental cheese + orange paprika, onion slices, green & black olives, slices of champignons, chopped dried tomatoes.
- Grated Edam/Emmental cheese + Onion slices, black olives, flowers of steamed broccoli.
- Grated Edam/Emmental cheese + fresh tomato slices, onion slices, green olives, slices of champignons & fresh basil leaves after they come out of the oven.