The first time Maippi made this salmon, I couldn’t believe the juiciness and the amazing flavours of such a fast process.
Generally, I don’t fancy whip cream in oven cooking but there are always some exceptions.
This recipe will take you 10 to prepare + 15 min in the heated oven and there you go.
Your kids, guests and you will love this dish.
So, what are you waiting for? Pass through the supermarket on the way home from work, buy the salmon fillet and have a delicious weekend.
- 2 fresh boneless salmon fillets
- 4 dl whipping cream
- Grill spice mix:
- 1 tsp garlic powder, 0.25 tsp cayenne pepper, 2 tsp red paprika, 0.25 tsp black pepper, 0.25 tsp white pepper, 0.5 tsp salt.
- (you can also buy the grilling spice ready mix from the store)
- Some cut leaves of fresh dill to garnish
- Heat the oven to 175°C Turbo or 185°C normal top/bottom heat.
- Place the salmon fillets aside each other in an oven tray.
- Spread the spice mix evenly top.
- Cover the fillets with the whipping cream.
- Sprinkle some more spice mix on top.
- Place in the oven and cook for 13-17 min until the cream turns light brown (See the photo and the video below).
- Garnish with fresh dill leaves before serving.