When a conversation starts with falling in love & microbiome, you know we are in for a treat. It doesn’t hurt that Emilia and Noora from Love Inc Media brought tequila along. No “wishy washy” healthy food talk here, these are my kind of food lovers, sensible and not ready to compromise on flavor and excitement.
“On the contrary!” confirms Emila, “It’s all about love! We paired up with Noora to bring the concept of Science of Love in an easy, approachable, fun & sexy way. We aim to help you know more about yourself, to guides you to listen to your own body, to think about what can be causing issue now or in the future. I believe in teams, and people to complete each others, so it is a natural choice to work with Noora as we have a similar view to food, healthy cooking and inspiration. We have known each other for a long time and when our daughters became friends “soul sisters” it got us even closer”
Emilia adds, it’s been always normal to eat health food , it’s always been part of my life, not just a trend. As a medical doctor, I feel there is much more we can do in preventing instead of curing & food and nutrition is a large part of it.
“I love you with my Whole Gut and Brain “
Craving for chocolate? You could be low in iron. Instead of jumping on the first thing you see, pause, assess. Review the things you eat & crave, add more of the “good” to take away the “less good” – the idea is to “crowd-out” the bad thing by adding the good helping you as an individual find a more balanced in everything. Unbalance can come from all directions, identifying and working to improve on the causes require some effort; it doesn’t come easy, so let’s start with the one thing that everyone can influence starting immediately; what you eat.
Sweet Potato Pizza pie & Blood Orange love drink
We designed this Date Night menu to make you feel inside & out. the vegetarian pizza will leave you satisfied but not full and the fizzy chili splash in the tequila will add the extra heat for the evening!
Blood Orange love Drink for 2:
- 1 grapefruit squeezed
- 3 table spoon agave syrup
- 1 shot of tequila
- A quarter of a lemon juice
- a splash of sparkling water
- optional: chilli flakes,
Mix all together & add some sliced rings of chili
Sweet potatoe pizza pie – As much as possible, try to use diversified flour so that you don’t only use wheat there are so many options nowadays!
For the base:
- Prepare ahead: 2 medium sweet potatoes boiled or roasted in the oven with some garlic leave to cool
- 1 chia egg (1 tablespoon of chia seeds with 3 tablespoon of water left to soak for 5 to 10 minute)
- Spices: turmeric, paprika, oregano, chili flakes, salt & pepper (1/2 teaspoon of each or to taste)
- 1 dl buckwheat flour (any flour is ok)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tea spoon apple cider vinegar (optional)
Steps for the base:
- preheat your oven to 200 C
- skin the potatoes, and mash roughly with a fork until pureed
- add the chia egg & mix
- Add the flour gradual until the dough becomes easier to work
Ingredients For the tomato sauce:
- 1/2 onion,
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 sundries tomatoes in oil, (better if semi dried),
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- salt pepper, chili flakes,
- 1 tablespoon of agave syrup,
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 table spoon of olive oil
- For the tomato sauce: In a deep frying pan, place all the ingredient to slowly roasted in olive oil, then gently simmer about 10 minutes, add the sun-dried tomatoes and liquidize with a hand mixer until it looks smooth
- Yellow or Orange paprika
- 1/3 of a zuchini
- baby spinach
- fresh chilli,
- buffalo mozzarella (can be used without, or vegan cheese)
- for the base: work the dough with floured hands as it is very wet, shape the dough directly on the baking tray & prick with a fork. Precook the base in the oven for 10 -15 minutes ( don’t skip that step as it will make the base strong & crispy!)
- Place all the toppings as you prefer,
- Cook for 10 mins maximum,
Loved it? Share it! we are there with you on Facebook & Instagram, we love hearing from you!
One Comment Add yours