Here is a dish that I use to prepare quite often, normally as an additional to the main dish or on top of the rice.
It’s fast, super healthy, vegan and D E L I C I O U S.
My Mom prepares it often but without the chickpeas.
So here it is, a bunch of healthy fresh products.
WATCH A 1 MIN VIDEO STEP BY STEP AT: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMZ4EhxBn_1/
- 1 big onion, sliced
- 5 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 250 gr fresh spinach leaves
- 3dl cooked chickpeas
- 1dl water
- 1/2 Teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon of ground cumin
- A pinch of salt
- Half a lemon juice
- Half chilli pepper, sliced
- Olive oil
- Heat 4-5 tbs olive oil in a pan.
- Fry the onion rings till golden
- Add the garlic, stir and fry for another minute.
- Add 2 tbs olive oil and the spinach leaves and cook on medium heat till soft.
- Add the chickpeas and stir.
- Add spices and water, mix and cook on low heat, covered for 5 min.
- Squeeze half lemon on top, decorate with chilli peppers and mix.